DIY: Easy card for snail mail lovers


I thought it would be great to make a card that stamp/mail lovers would like. This is the design I went with. As you can see it is very simple and you don't need many materials.


All you need to make this card is a piece of smooth A5 size card folded in half (I cheated and bought some ready made blank cards), a pen, glue stick, scissors and either a real stamp, a printed off image or drawing of a stamp.


I started off with writing the words in white pen. If your wanting to use a white pen I recommend a good one like a Pentel 1.0mm, I couldn't find mine and ended up using a cheap pen which smudged a lot.


I then glued the stamp in place in the middle of the card. I was going to stop there but decided to try adding some washi tape, so applied it to the top and bottom edges. That is it, easy peasy!




No comments:

Post a Comment