Upcycle a shower curtain four ways



I set myself a challenge to upcycle a shower curtain that I didn't really need. Initially I thought I could probably make one or two things but was actually surprised with how many possibilities there were. So far I have made four things; a make up bag, a kids apron, a drawstring bag and a suit bag but I still have about a metre square of curtain left. Any suggestions are very welcome for what else I could make. I am thinking maybe an apron for myself or a tablecloth for my little table.

Here are a couple of links to good sewing tutorials that have lots of helpful photos; over on danamadeit.com is the nice tutorial I used for the make up case and I followed this helpful tutorial by kittybabylove.com for the drawstring bag. The suit bag and kids apron were improvised.



No comments:

Post a Comment